GAMING INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL BETTING RULES
§ M a t c h Result – [F X]
This is a type of market forecasting which team will win at the end of a 90 minutes game unless otherwise stat ed. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra time, time allocated for a penalty shoot-out.
The only exception t o this rule is in relation to Friendly matches, where all match markets will be settled based on the actual result when the game finishes (excluding any extra time), irrespective of whether the full 90 minutes is played.
1: Home win
2: Away win
§ Double Chance – [DC]
This is a type of market providing the opportunity of making two different predictions for the match result of a given fixture.
The following options are available:
• 1 X - if the result is either a home win or draw then bet s on this option are winners.
• X 2 - if the result is either a draw or away win then bets on this option are winners.
• 12 - if the result is either a home win or away win then bets on this option are winners.
If a match is played at a neutral venue the team listed first is deemed the home team for betting purposes.
§ Over/Under – [O/U] Goal line 2.5
• Bets win if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
Bets lose if there are three or more goals scored in the match.
• Bets win if there are three or more goals scored in the match. Bets lose if there are 0, 1 or 2 goals scored in the match.
§ Odd/Even – [O/E]
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 such as 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 17, 21, 25 and so forth.
· Bets win if goals scored in a match add up to a number that ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 such as 2, 4,6,8,10,12, 16, 24 and so forth.
§ Halftime – [HT]
This type of market forecasting which team will win at halftime. This includes any added injury or stoppage time.
All matches abandoned including those after halftime will be void.
§ Halftime/Fulltime – [HF]
This is a type of market where a forecast is made on which team will win the first half and the game.
Below are the possible 9 HF out comes
· 1/1 - Home team to lead at both halftime and fulltime
· X/1 – Game to be Draw at halftime and Home team wins at fulltime
· 2/1 – Away team to lead at halftime then Home team wins at Fulltime
· 1/X - Home team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime.
· X/X – The match ends in draw at halftime and still the game ends in a draw at fulltime
· 2/X – Away team to lead at halftime then the match ends in a draw at fulltime
· 1/2 – Home team to lead at halftime and the away team wins the game at fulltime
· X/2 – The match ends in a draw at halftime then away team wins at fulltime
· 2/2 – The away team leads at halftime and goes ahead to win the match at fulltime
§ Correct Score – [CS]
Predict the score at the end of normal time. Own goals count.
Gaming International offers most possible score cast however on request more score cast options can be offered.
§ All persons Under 18 years of age are not allowed to place bets with Gaming International.
§ It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer.
Prior to the start of an event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the Gaming International revised price.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Gaming International will Endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
Where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name, all bets will be void. Such determination to be in GI’s absolute discretion.
(Bets placed erroneously accepted after kick-off) If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be made void.
Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, will be made void.
Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings
The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is UGX 20,000,000. In such circumstances, the ‘to win’ amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
Ticket printing error
In case actual amount to be won is mis-printed on the customer ticket, Odds will be re-calculated to establish the actual ‘to win’ amount, it shall not exceed UGX 20,000,000 (maximum winnings).